Woolen Fabric Wet Bag
A woolen bag is used for storing reusable nappies, dry washcloths and is also perfect for everyday use, e.g. as a cosmetic bag.
After lanolin treatmen it will be perfect for storing wet diapers.
Magabi’s wet bags were made in Poland from Italian wool fabric.
MADE IN POLAND!
About the item:
– size M with dimensions of 30x40cm (+/-1cm)
– wet bag is sewn with two layers of wool
– the seams inside the bag are covered, making it more aesthetic
– two ways to fasten the belt!
– the strap allows you to carry the bag as a shoulder bag or hang it on a stroller/crib
– zip fastening
– hand wash at max 30°C in detergent for wool
– avoid rapid temperature changes
– do not use fabric softeners
– put in lanolin treatment again when leaks occur