Woolen Fabric Cover – EasyMe cut
The wool cover is the top layer of a reusable diaper and is intended for use with absorbent inserts.
Wool has antibacterial, thermoregulatory and breathable properties and the lanolin it contains ensures tightness of the diaper. Once the cover is properly lanolinated, it can be used and washed many times before it begins to let moisture out again.
Magabi’s woolen covers were made in Poland from Italian wool fabric.
MADE IN POLAND!
Cover sold without inserts – you can buy the inserts HERE
About the item:
– size 5 fits from 9kg to approx. 16kg*
– the cover has SIO system snaps – 2 pcs – one at the front and one at the back for attaching EasyMe inserts and SIO Magabi inserts
– waist fastening with velcro
– cover sewn in EasyMe cut – no snaps to adjust the length
– double layered
– recommended for use with inserts, muslin flats, prefolds
– the cover should be hung after use to dry and ventilate – reuse after drying. Wash only if required and before next lanolining.
– both layers are thin
*The weight of the child is approximate and depends on the body structure.
NOTE: When unfastening the snaps, always hold the material as close as possible to the snap to avoid damaging it.
Would you like to learn more about the product EasyMe Reusable Diaper Set?
Be sure to read the article: “Meet EasyMe diapers!”
Before the first use:
– soak in water with vinegar, to prevent the colour from leaking
– wash at max 30°C in detergent for wool
– put in lanolin treatment
– rinse in cool water
The new cover may require to lanolining twice.
– hand wash at max 30°C in detergent for wool
– avoid rapid temperature changes
– ventilate after use
– do not use fabric softeners
– put in lanolin treatment again when leaks occur
To keep up to date with all the news, please visit our fanpage on Facebook.