Ecological fluid for wool regeneration
With natural lanolin and olive oil soap from organic farming
About the item:
- it restores their natural elasticity to wool fabrics
- fragrant lavender thanks to the use of natural lavender essential oil from controlled organic plants
- 100% biodegradable
The product has ecological certificates EcoGarantie and EcoControl.
The product is not vegan: it contains natural lanolin.
- Regeneration of diaper covers: Dissolve 1-2 tablespoons LIQUID FOR WOOL REGENERATION in hot water, then fill with lukewarm water to a volume of 1 liter. Immerse the clothes in the prepared solution and leave to soak for half to one hour, then briefly rinse in lukewarm water and spread on a towel to dry.
- Regeneration of damaged wool clothing: Amount of LIQUID FOR WOOL REGENERATION reduce to half a teaspoon and continue as for the regeneration of the cover.
- For 4.5 kg of fabric in the washing machine: Dissolve one half teaspoon of LIQIUD FOR WOOL REGENERATION in 30-40 ml of hot water, then pour the solution into the fabric wash basin in the washing machine.
The product does not contain:
- petrochemical raw materials
- synthetic fragrances
- synthetic dyes
- synthetic preservatives
- genetically modified raw materials
- allergenic ingredients
- optical brighteners
Composition: Natural fat in wool (lanolin) (without pesticides) 15-30%, olive oil soap from certified organic cultivation 15-30%, sugar surfactant 5-15%, cetyl alcohol 1-5%, vegetable thickener < <1% Citrate < 1%, lavender essential oil from certified organic farming < <1% Balsamic additives, certified organically grown/collection from wild-growing plants < 1%, water swirled up to a 100%.
* from organic farming and from the harvest of wild plants