The PUL cover is a waterproof outer layer of the diaper, made of knitted fabric and coated with a vapor permeable membrane.
Magabi’s covers are designed to provide parents with the most freedom of use, and children with comfort and proper development.
The materials used for the production of Magabi diapers are manufactured in Poland and the EU and have safety certificates.
MADE IN POLAND!
About the item:
– size OS+, fits from 6kg to approx. 18kg*
– SIO snaps system for the attachment of dedicated Magabi inserts
– delicate elastics around thighs area
– adjustment of waist size with snaps
– maximum recommended width of the insert: 11,5 cm
– inside tabs on both sides of the diaper allow the use of inserts without snaps, including ones from other brands
– thanks to the inner tabs, SIO-naps are always hidden and do not irritate the baby’s skin
– the cover can hold some fitted diapers, and the tabs do not interfere in this!
*The weight of the child is approximate and depends on the body structure.
Note! Always hold the material when opening the snaps to avoid damaging it.
NOTE: The layout of the PUL fabric shown in the picture is exemplary – the purchased product may have a different composition of the same pattern.
– wash in max 60°C
– do not tumble dry
– do not iron
– do not use fabric softeners
Composition: 100% polyester coated with polyurethane membrane