AIO, or All In One, is the easiest reusable diaper to use! Absolute MUST HAVE! :)
It is a special type of diaper where the waterproof layer is combined with the absorbent layer, so you do not have to worry about matching sets. These diapers are the closest in use to disposable ones, so they can be mastered by even the most resistant of caregivers ;)
All the materials used for the production of Magabi diapers are manufactured in Poland and the EU and have safety certificates.
MADE IN POLAND!
About the item:
– size S/M, fits from 4kg to approx. 10kg*
– no stitching at the legs – ensures a perfect fit
– adjustment of waist with snaps
– maximum recommended width of the insert: 10 cm
– three-stage length adjustment
– inside is made of bamboo-cotton frotte
– much more delicate and soft than cotton
– absorbent pocket allows you to add an additional insert or booster
– the absorbent insert sewn in at the front can be folded in half or laid across the diaper
– high absorbency
– can be tumble dried
*The weight of the child is approximate and depends on the body structure.
Note! Always hold the material when opening the snaps to avoid damaging it.
NOTE: The layout of the PUL fabric shown in the picture is exemplary – the purchased product may have a different composition of the same pattern.
STAY-DRY – if your child dislikes the wet feeling on the skin or you are not sure if it will tolerate it, you can choose from one of the Stay Dry options (popularly known as “Dry bottom” in Poland). This is a sewn-on layer of material on the insert that regulates the feeling of moisture. To use it properly, don’t put the insert in the pocket, just lay it on the top of the insert.
- Mayka – is a soft thermoregulative knitted fabric with a honeycomb texture. It gives a moderate feeling of moisture and freshness to the child’s skin so it’s perfect in summer. (100% polyester)
- Fleece – a pleasant to the touch fabric knit with a fuzz that wicks moisture very well, leaving your child’s skin dry. Works best in the summer. Fleece can peel. (100% polyester)
- Suede – sensational moisture management, leaves your child’s skin dry. It is easy to clean. It’s a bit stiffer than Mayka and Fleece but still soft to the touch. Suitable for both summer and winter. (100% polyester)
– wash in max 60°C
– can be tumble dried (inside-out) on a gentle cycle.
– do not iron
– do not use fabric softeners
outer layer – 100% polyester coated with polyurethane membrane
absorbent pocket – 80% bamboo 20% organic cotton
insert – 80% bamboo 20% organic cotton
strip with elastic bands: 100 polyester
ears – 100% polyester
To keep up to date with all the news, please visit our fanpage on Facebook.