AIO Diaper Bio-Frotte
AIO, or All In One, is the easiest reusable diaper to use! Absolute MUST HAVE! :)
It is a special type of diaper where the waterproof layer is combined with the absorbent layer, so you do not have to worry about matching sets. These diapers are the closest in use to disposable ones, so they can be mastered by even the most resistant of caregivers ;)
All the materials used for the production of Magabi diapers are manufactured in Poland and the EU and have safety certificates.
MADE IN POLAND!
About the item:
– the universal ONE SIZE, fits from 5kg up to approx 15kg*
– maximum recommended width of the insert: 12,5cm
– elastic sides allows to put a diaper on like panties!
– no stitching at the legs – ensures a perfect fit
– waist adjustment with snaps fastened on hips
– unique cut
– large adjustment range
– absorbent pocket allows you to add an additional insert or booster
– the absorbent insert sewn in at the front can be folded in half or laid across the diaper
– high absorbency
– can be tumble dried
– inside is sewn from bio cotton terry cloth – it remains soft and flexible after washing
– the tongue (absorbent core) is made from a mixture of bamboo, hemp and organic cotton
*The weight of the child is approximate and depends on the body structure.
Note! Always hold the material when opening the snaps to avoid damaging it.
NOTE: The layout of the PUL fabric shown in the picture is exemplary – the purchased product may have a different composition of the same pattern.
What distinguishes the Bio-Frotte fabric?
- Terry cloth is a type of material with a characteristic loop texture, thanks to which it is very absorbent and soft – it also remains after washing.
- Bio cotton – certified organic cotton – no pesticides or harmful chemicals are used during the process of cultivating. The cultivation and production process is ethical and ecological at every stage. Bio cotton contains a lot of natural oils, which must be rinsed in the laundry to make the material absorbent (5-6 washes). The long-soaking between washing in warm water with dishwashing liquid and simple washing at high temperature speeds up the process (60 degrees).
– wash in max 60°C
– can be tumble dried (inside-out) on a gentle cycle.
– do not iron
– do not use fabric softeners
outer layer – 100% polyester coated with polyurethane membrane
absorbent pocket – 100% bio cotton
insert – 45% bamboo
25% organic cotton
ears – 100% polyester
To keep up to date with all the news, please visit our fanpage on Facebook.