Woolen Fabric Bag
A woolen bag is used for storing reusable nappies, dry washcloths and is also perfect for everyday use.
After lanolin treatmen it will be perfect for storing wet diapers.
Magabi’s wet bags were made in Poland from Italian wool fabric.
MADE IN POLAND!
About the item:
– size XL with dimensions of 45x45cm (+/-1cm)
– the bag is sewn with two layers of wool
– the bag has a shoulder cover
– the seams inside the bag are covered, making it more aesthetic
– two ways to fasten the belt!
– the strap allows you to carry the bag as a shoulder bag or hang it on a stroller/crib
– zip fastening
– hand wash at max 30°C in detergent for wool
– avoid rapid temperature changes
– do not use fabric softeners
– put in lanolin treatment again when leaks occur