Woolen Fabric Cover
Cover is the outer layer of a cloth diaper. It is to be used with absorbent inserts.
Wool has antibacterial, thermoregulatory and breathing properties, and the lanolin contained in it ensures impermeability of the diaper.
Magabi’s woolen covers were made in Poland from Italian wool fabric.
MADE IN POLAND!
About the item:
– size OS fits from 5kg to approx. 15kg*
– can be customized to come with SIO system with snap that can be used with specially designed Magabi SIO inserts
– NOTE: Ordering SIO system snaps prevents eventual return of goods.
– waist fastening with snaps
– maximum recommended width of the insert: 11 cm
– the cover has an elastic band sewn on the tummy
– double layered
– recommended for use with inserts, muslin flats, prefolds
– the cover should be hung after use to dry and ventilate – reuse after drying. Wash only if required and before next lanolining.
– the inner layer of wool is thin
– the outer layer of wool is of medium thickness – can be acrid
*The weight of the child is approximate and depends on the body structure.
NOTE: When unfastening the snaps, always hold the material as close as possible to the snap to avoid damaging it.
Before the first use:
– soak in water with vinegar, to prevent the colour from leaking
– wash at max 30°C in detergent for wool
– put in lanolin treatment
– rinse in cool water
The new cover may require to lanolining twice.
– hand wash at max 30°C in detergent for wool
– avoid rapid temperature changes
– ventilate after use
– do not use fabric softeners
– put in lanolin treatment again when leaks occur
To keep up to date with all the news, please visit our fanpage on Facebook.