Pocket diaper is a convenient and easy solution for daily diapering. It makes the use of reusable diapers even easier, thanks to the construction that is similar to disposable diapers – Pants version has elastic ears, allowing you to pull on diapers like panties. The flexibility of the ears also gives your child more freedom of movement.
Pocket Pants is made of an outer waterproof layer made of vapor-permeable PUL and a velour pocket in which absorbent inserts are placed, thanks to this solution we have full control over the diaper’s absorbency level.
After use just throw the whole thing into the laundry bag and put on another one (it is best to have a few ready ‘sets’ ‘in the cabinet) – quick and easy. Even those less familiar with the world of reusable diapers will certainly cope.
All materials used for the production of Magabi diapers are manufactured in Poland and the EU and have safety certificates.
MADE IN POLAND!
About the item:
– universal ONE SIZE, fits from 5kg to approx. 15kg*
– maximum recommended width of the insert: 12,5 cm
– access to the pockets on both sides
– the snap fastening on the hips
– interior made of synthetic velour
– synthetic velour gives a feeling of dryness and it’s easy to clean
– diaper comes without absorbent inserts
*The weight of the child is approximate and depends on the body structure.
Note! Always hold the material when opening the snaps to avoid damaging it.
NOTE: The layout of the PUL fabric shown in the picture is exemplary, so the purchased product may have a different composition of the same pattern.
– wash in max 60°C
– can be tumble dried on a gentle cycle.
– do not iron
– do not use fabric softeners
outer layer – 100% polyester coated with polyurethane membrane
absorbent pocket – 100% polyester
strip with elastic bands – 100 polyester
ears – 100% polyester
To keep up to date with all the news, please visit our fanpage on Facebook.