Night Time Fitted Diaper
Fitted Diaper is an insert that is an absorbent layer of a diaper on its own and consists of several layers of cotton – without a waterproof layer. The set has an absorbent insert, so it is often absorbent by itself to last all night long.
It is simple and intuitive to use, making it a good start for new parents and carers.
The fitted diapers do not have a waterproof layer, so it is necessary to wear a PUL cover or wool cover (OS cover, shorties or longs).
The fitted diaper + woolen cover is a great solution for night time!
The materials used for the production of Magabi diapers are manufactured in Poland and the EU and have safety certificates.
MADE IN POLAND!
About the item:
- the finish does not meet the aesthetic requirements
– size NEWBORN, fits from approx. 2,5kg up to approx. 6kg*
– sewn from smooth to touch cotton
– maximum recommended width of the insert: 8cm
– narrow and comfortable
– with delicate elastics
– fastening with snaps
– without frills
– the tongue/insert can be sewn from the front of the diaper, attached with snaps, or added separately.
* The weight of the child is approximate and depends on the body structure.
Note! Always hold the material when opening the snaps to avoid damaging it.
Note! Absorbent instert trimmed with natural materials, must gain the absorbency in the washing. To accelerate this process, we recommend to soak the insert in water with a simple washing-up liquid (without lotions).
– wash in max 60°C
– can be tumble dried
– do not iron
– do not use fabric softeners