Wool cover OS
Cover is the outer layer of a cloth diaper. It is to be used with absorbent inserts.
Wool has antibacterial, thermoregulatory and breathing properties, and the lanolin contained in it ensures impermeability of the diaper.
Magabi’s woolen covers were made in Poland from Italian merino wool, which is known for its extraordinary softness and delicacy.
MADE IN POLAND!
About the item:
– universal ONE SIZE fits from 5kg to approx. 15kg*
– waist fastening with snaps
– can be customized to come with SIO system snaps – 2 snaps – one at the front and one at the back for attaching EasyMe inserts and SIO Magabi inserts or 4 snaps, matching the previous version of SIO Magabi inserts
– cover can fit some fitted diapers
– very delicate wool
– double layered
– cover has two rows of snaps for length adjustment
– perfect for days and nights
*The weight of the child is approximate and depends on the body structure.
NOTE: When unfastening the snaps, always hold the material as close as possible to the snap to avoid damaging it.
Before the first use:
– soak in water with vinegar, to prevent the colour from leaking
– wash at max 30°C in detergent for wool
– put in lanolin treatment
– rinse in cool water
The new cover may require to lanolining twice.
– hand wash at max 30°C in detergent for wool
– avoid rapid temperature changes
– ventilate after use
– do not use fabric softeners
– put in lanolin treatment again when leaks occur
To keep up to date with all the news, please visit our fanpage on Facebook.