Long Insert “Wide-Back” Bio-Frotte – size OS
100% organic cotton
Absorbent insert made of cotton with a widened back. Insert can be folded in any way – in half or in the front by 3 for greater absorption in a sensitive area. Thanks to the widened back of the insert the chance of getting the cover dirty is much smaller.
Materials used in Magabi diapers are made in Poland and the EU and have safety certificates!
MADE IN POLAND!
About the item:
– one universal size
– sewn from bio cotton terry cloth – it remains soft and flexible after washing
– the insert can be freely arranged, adding absorbency in a critical place
– long insert with a wide back
– “wet” feeling
Note! Absorbent instert trimmed with natural materials, must gain the absorbency in the washing. To accelerate this process, we recommend to soak the insert in water with a simple washing-up liquid (without lotions).
Length: 70 cm
Width: 10 cm
Width of back panel: 20 cm
*dimensions measured flat before washing the insert
What distinguishes the Bio-Frotte fabric?
- Terry cloth is a type of material with a characteristic loop texture, thanks to which it is very absorbent and soft – it also remains after washing.
- Bio cotton – certified organic cotton – no pesticides or harmful chemicals are used during the process of cultivating. The cultivation and production process is ethical and ecological at every stage. Bio cotton contains a lot of natural oils, which must be rinsed in the laundry to make the material absorbent (5-6 washes). The long-soaking between washing in warm water with dishwashing liquid and simple washing at high temperature speeds up the process (60 degrees).
– wash in max 60°C
– can be tumble dried
– do not iron
– do not use fabric softeners
100% bio cotton