Ecological olive washing liquid for wool and silk
About the item:
- to machine wash and hand wash in maximum 40ºC
- contains only vegetable surfactants
- 100% biodegradable
The product has ecological certificates EcoGarantie and Eco Control.
Vegan product entered on the Vegan Society list.
Ecological cleaning and washing products by SONETT have been awarded the titleEko-Consumer’s laurel 2009.
- Washing machine 5kgs:
– The degree of water hardness I and II: 60 ml
– The degree of water hardness III and IV: 90 ml
Make a compartment in the drawer of the washing machine, not directly on the dry fabric.
- Hand wash: 15-30 ml for 5 liters of water
The product does not contain:
- petrochemical raw materials
- synthetic fragrances
- synthetic dyes
- synthetic preservatives
- genetically modified raw materials
- allergenic ingredients
- optical brighteners
- animal fats and other raw materials from dead animals
>30%: soap made of the highest quality quality organic olive oil – gently cleaning and restoring the natural smoothness and softness of wool and silk: 5-15%: rapeseed oil soap from controlled organic farming; 5-15%: a multi-sugars based surfactant supporting the action of soap so that it also retains its cleaning properties even in water of greater hardness; 1-5%: vegetable alcohol (ethanol), obtained by fermentation of vegetable starch, which promotes the dissolution of fat and maintains the fluidity of the cleaning agent;< 1%: natural essential oil of organically grown lavender and balsamic additives.