Ecological Gall Soap for stains
About the item:
- contains plant base soap from organic farming oil
- effectively removes stains from fruits, ink, ink from pens, fat, blood, etc.
- contains natural petit-grain essential oil (from leaves and shoots of an orange tree) from controlled organic farming
- 100% biodegradable
The product has ecological certificates EcoGarantie and EcoControl.
The product is not vegan: it contains Bovine gall powder (1-5%).
Indications: for use directly on stains or as an additive to enhance the effectiveness of the detergent in the washing machine.
Important: Only for washing white and fabric with durable colors (check the durability of the color on the invisible part of the fabric before use).
- Hand wash: apply directly to the stain, leave for about 15 minutes, then thoroughly wash out by hand
- Washing machine: increasing the washing agent’s performance in the washing machine – add 20-30 ml for the main wash.
The product does not contain:
- petrochemical raw materials
- synthetic fragrances
- synthetic dyes
- synthetic preservatives
- genetically modified raw materials
- optical brighteners
Product declaration: Soap from rapeseed oil / sunflower oil, certified organically grown 15–30% Soap from olive oil, certified organically grown 5–15% Sugar surfactant 5–15% Vegetable alcohol (ethanol) 1–5% Bovine gall powder 1 – 5% Orange-peel oil <1% Water, swirled up to 100% < <1% Citrate < <1% Natural essential oil of petit grain, certified organically grown < <1% Balsamic additives, certified organically grown/collection from wild-growing plants < <1% Water, swirled up to 100%
*ingredients from organic farming