Insert with wings
A newbor insert with elastic wings sewn in, which by wrapping the legs of the child are designed to protect the cover from soiling.
The materials used for the production of Magabi diapers are manufactured in Poland and the EU and have safety certificates.
MADE IN POLAND!
About the item:
– size 2, fits from 3kg to approx. 6kg*
– length before washing: about 26cm (shrinks about 10%)
– has a SIO snap, that can be attached to any NB cover
– the snap can be covered
– 5 layers of cotton
– anatomical shape and stitching
– the material does not become rough after washing
* The weight of the child is approximate and depends on the body structure.
Which cotton to choose?
- Bio cotton – certified organic cotton – no pesticides or harmful chemicals are used during the process of cultivating. The cultivation and production process is ethical and ecological at every stage. Bio cotton contains a lot of natural oils, which must be rinsed in the laundry to make the material absorbent (5-6 washes). The long-soaking between washing in warm water with dishwashing liquid and simple washing at high temperature speeds up the process ( 60 degrees).
- Normal cotton – considerably faster gains absorption than bio cotton, but is not organic (1-2 washing).
– wash in max 60°C
– can be tumble dried
– do not iron
– do not use fabric softeners
wings 100% polyester