The PUL cover is a waterproof outer layer of a diaper, made of knitted fabric and coated with a vapor permeable membrane.
Magabi’s covers are designed to provide parents with the most freedom of use, and children with comfort and proper development.
The materials used for the production of Magabi diapers are manufactured in Poland and the EU and have safety certificates.
MADE IN POLAND!
About the item:
– size S/M, fits from 3kg up to approx. 10kg*
– smaller version of the classic OS cover
– SIO snaps system for the attachment of dedicated Magabi inserts
– EasyMe inserts fit the cover
– gentle elastics around thighs area
– adjustment of waist size with velcro
– inside tabs on both sides of the diaper allow the use of inserts without snaps, including ones from other brands
– thanks to the inner tabs, SIO-naps are always hidden and do not irritate the baby’s skin
*The weight of the child is approximate and depends on the body structure.
Note! Always hold the material when opening the snaps to avoid damaging it.
NOTE: The layout of the PUL fabric shown in the picture is exemplary – the purchased product may have a different composition of the same pattern.
– wash in max 60°C
– do not tumble dry
– do not iron
– do not use fabric softeners
Composition: 100% polyester coated with polyurethane membrane
To keep up to date with all the news, please visit our fanpage on Facebook.