Night Time Fitted Diaper
Fitted Diaper is an insert that is an absorbent layer of a diaper on its own and consists of several layers of cotton – without a waterproof layer. The set has an absorbent insert, so it is often absorbent by itself to last all night long. The molding has a pocket with access from both sides, so you can easily add boosters or additional inserts to increase absorption if necessary.
It is simple and intuitive to use, making it a good start for new parents and carers.
The fitted diaper + woolen cover is a great solution for night time!
The materials used for the production of Magabi diapers are manufactured in Poland and the EU and have safety certificates.
MADE IN POLAND!
About the item:
– size NEWBORN, fits from approx. 2,5kg up to approx. 6kg*
– sewn from soft cotton
– narrow and comfortable
– fastening at the waist with snaps
– maximum recommended width of the insert: 8 cm
– with delicate elastics
– two-stage length adjustment
– insert can be attached with snaps, sewn in or placed loosely
– can be tumble dried!
* The weight of the child is approximate and depends on the body structure.
Note! Always hold the material when opening the snaps to avoid damaging it.
NOTE: The layout of the fabric shown in the picture is exemplary – the purchased product may have a different composition of the same pattern.
– wash in max 60°C
– can be tumble dried
– do not iron
– do not use fabric softeners
inner layer: 100% cotton
outer layer: 92% cotton 8% elastane
To keep up to date with all the news, please visit our fanpage on Facebook.