Prefold it’s a rectangular insert that can be folded like a diaper or used as a classic insert. In the middle of the prefold there are more absorbent layers to strengthen the absorbency in this area.
The materials used for the production of Magabi diapers are manufactured in Poland and the EU and have safety certificates.
MADE IN POLAND!
About the item:
– made of knitted fabric, making it resilient and comfortable for your child
– rounded corners
– the material does not become rough after washing
NB 31×29 (2.5-6kg) *
S 35×32 (5-8kg) *
M 39×35 (7-10kg) *
L 44×40 (9-12kg) *
XL (11-16kg) *
* The weight of the child is approximate and depends on the body structure.
What distinguishes the Bio-Frotte fabric?
- Terry cloth is a type of material with a characteristic loop texture, thanks to which it is very absorbent and soft – it also remains after washing.
- Bio cotton – certified organic cotton – no pesticides or harmful chemicals are used during the process of cultivating. The cultivation and production process is ethical and ecological at every stage. Bio cotton contains a lot of natural oils, which must be rinsed in the laundry to make the material absorbent (5-6 washes). The long-soaking between washing in warm water with dishwashing liquid and simple washing at high temperature speeds up the process (60 degrees).
– wash in max 60°C
– can be tumble dried
– do not iron
– do not use fabric softeners
100% Bio Cotton