AIO, or All In One, is the easiest reusable diaper to use! Absolute MUST HAVE! :)
It is a special type of diaper where the waterproof layer is combined with the absorbent layer, so you do not have to worry about matching sets. These diapers are the closest in use to disposable ones, so they can be mastered by even the most resistant of caregivers ;)
All the materials used for the production of Magabi diapers are manufactured in Poland and the EU and have safety certificates.
MADE IN POLAND!
About the item:
– size M, fits from 8kg all the way to 13kg *
– elastic sides allows to put a diaper on like panties!
– no stitching at the legs – ensures a perfect fit
– waist adjustment with snaps fastened on hips
– maximum recommended width of the insert: 10,5 cm
– unique cut
– no length adjustment snaps
– inside is made of bamboo-cotton terry cloth
– much more delicate and soft than cotton
– absorbent pocket allows you to add an additional insert or booster
– the absorbent insert sewn in at the front can be folded in half or laid across the diaper
– the absorbent insert is made of fabric well known from our ULTRA boosters, trimmed with bamboo-cotton terry cloth fabric for increased absorption and easier distribution of moisture
– high absorbency
– can be tumble dried
*The weight of the child is approximate and depends on the body structure.
Note! Always hold the material when opening the snaps to avoid damaging it.
NOTE: The layout of the PUL fabric shown in the picture is exemplary – the purchased product may have a different composition of the same pattern.
This material is revolutionary in the world of reusable diapers, as it evenly distributes moisture throughout the diaper, which reduces the risk of leaks in one place. By itself, it is able to absorb a large amount of moisture, so it also affects the absorbency of the diaper.
In addition it reduces its thickness due to the fact that it is ultra thin, which will surely please many parents and children :)
STAY-DRY – if your child dislikes the wet feeling on the skin or you are not sure if it will tolerate it, you can choose from one of the Stay Dry options (popularly known as “Dry bottom” in Poland). This is a sewn-on layer of material on the insert that regulates the feeling of moisture. To use it properly, don’t put the insert in the pocket, just lay it on the top of the insert.
- Mayka – is a soft thermoregulative knitted fabric with a honeycomb texture. It gives a moderate feeling of moisture and freshness to the child’s skin so it’s perfect in summer. (100% polyester)
- Fleece – a pleasant to the touch fabric knit with a fuzz that wicks moisture very well, leaving your child’s skin dry. Works best in the summer. Fleece can peel. (100% polyester)
- Suede – sensational moisture management, leaves your child’s skin dry. It is easy to clean. It’s a bit stiffer than Mayka and Fleece. Suitable for both summer and winter. (100% polyester)
Note! Ordering a stay-dry layer may extend the delivery time of the order!
– wash in max 60°C
– can be tumble dried (inside-out) on a gentle cycle.
– do not iron
– do not use fabric softeners
outer layer – 100% polyester coated with polyurethane membrane
absorbent pocket – 100% cotton
insert outside: 80% bamboo 20% organic cotton
insert inside: 70% polyester 30% polyamide
ears – 100% polyester
To keep up to date with all the news, please visit our fanpage on Facebook.