Additional EasyMe Insert
The absorbent insert is part of a reusable diaper that absorbs moisture. It is undoubtedly the most important element of any diaper. The EasyMe absorbent core fits perfectly to the body. Attach the insert to the EasyMe cover with nappies and see for yourself how convenient it is to use reusable nappies!
By buying 1 item you will receive one complete EasyMe insert (1x insert + 1x booster)
Why do I need extra inserts?
Spare absorbent inserts are a very useful thing! Why?
First of all – if the cover is clean and not soaked, you can only replace the absorbent insert with new one and reuse the body.
Secondly, a spare pad is useful when the rest of the pads are washed or not yet dry.
Third – in many cases the economical diapering option with EasyMe diapers works great! It consists in changing the size of the inserts to a larger one, without changing the size of the body. By using a smaller size insert in a larger cover – you can start using it earlier than the diaper weight range provides! Thanks to this, you can save even more money, and the diapers will last longer to your baby!
About the item:
– EasyMe absorbent inserts are available in 5 sizes, corresponding to the size of disposable diapers
– The absorbent insert is designed to be attached to the body of the EasyMe diaper
– SIO snaps system in the body of the diaper to attach a dedicated EasyMe insert
– To increase diaper’s absorbency, just add a booster (smaller insert) to the main insert
– The insert is made of an innovative ULTRA fabric, covered from both sides with a soft bamboo-bio cotton fabric
– Carefully chosen fabrics make the diaper highly absorbent and remain soft even after dozens of washing cycles
– Inserts in sizes 0/1 and 2/3 have practical wings – sides that protect against leakage in smaller children
– Sizes 4, 5 and 6 are intended for larger babies, so their inserts do not have wings
There is a option to sew wings to inserts in size 4, 5 and 6 – click HERE
– Inserts in size 4, 5 and 6 are consists of two parts sewn together at the tops due to better arrangement in the cover and to speed up the drying process
– the inserts can be tumble dried!
*The weight of the child is approximate and depends on the body structure.
Note! Always hold the material when opening the snaps to avoid damaging it.
Would you like to learn more about the EasyMe reusable diapers?
Be sure to read the article: “Meet EasyMe diapers!”